Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:10:12 EDT
From:         Charles Hokanson <Candmhok@aol.com>
Subject:      Re: Vanagons in hot climates

Find a website like tintdude.com and follow the links. there are lots of web sites out there with all of the states laws on tinting. and btw, there are rules for light transference (ie. darkness ) as well as which windows can be tinted,

As for hot climates, I go to arizona often and do not like to take the vanagon since the time that one of the plastic connectors on the coolant lines melted in the middle of nowhere with my wife and 3 kids in the car while it was about 110. Then again, this is mostly because I have another car that I like to drive on long trips better, not a total lack of trust. It has made the trip without incident. Charlie.