Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:59:40 -0700
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@thegrid.net>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Mudflaps are Back!  $94 for all 4!
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <ron@netcarrier.com>

Ron, I remember hearing about mud flaps that were hard rubber/plastic... are these hard or soft/flexible rubber? Thanks, Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Bus Depot" <ron@netcarrier.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 8:21 AM Subject: Vanagon Mudflaps are Back! $94 for all 4!