Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 26 Aug 2000 22:21:02 PDT
From:         Mark Dorm <mark_hb@hotmail.com>
Subject:      Re: Fan for ventilation - sunroof would be better
Comments: To: cooper@bqmlaw.com

I would rather have a sunroof - and I was thinking of putting in tinted glass sunroof/popup-vents on either side of my my ac duct in the rear - SFC (Stretch Forming Corporation) makes two different sizes: 17x17 or 17x14..... then I could just pop them up when parked for ventilation - a lot quieter than any fan - and heat always rises - I'd give you their web site so you could check out the pictures but I can't find their web site - maybe they took it down - or were bought out... --- And I'm still not sure if the slight slope of the vanagon top would cause a problem for installation - but these sunroof (minivents) that I'm refering to looked like the best for the job when I searching via the net...