Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:29:41 -0600
From:         "Anderson,Chuck" <CAnderson@UA.ColoState.EDU>
Subject:      FW: auxillary low beams?

Try: http//www.susquehanna.com/susq

-----Original Message----- From: Max/Joyce Wellhouse [mailto:maxjoyce@ipa.net] <mailto:[mailto:maxjoyce@ipa.net]> Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2000 11:09 AM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Subject: Re: auxillary low beams?

Don't now about e-code compatibility or not, but Hella makes a rectangular aux low beam light called the XL I bought for $95 pr. and they're wired to only be on during low beam operation. They bumper mount nicely on my glass 90 GL bumpers. For the money, you can't beat em with a stick!! Great lighting laterally. Haven't tried them in the fog, but they are not advertised as fog lights. Bought them from Susquehanna Motor sports in PA. Dimwitted Moose and Flying Squirrel -----Original Message----- From: Keith Adams <keith_adams@transcanada.com <mailto:keith_adams@transcanada.com> > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> > Date: Tuesday, August 22, 2000 10:54 AM Subject: auxillary low beams?