Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:10:19 PDT
From:         Mark Dorm <mark_hb@hotmail.com>
Subject:      Re: Hydrophilia,
              or how I stopped worrying and learned to love distilled water

I take it you work in a lab??? Thank you for your thoughful post.

Reverse osmosis - thats not used to make distilled water - but is used in making filtered water - and the best filter is said to be Kodak's four stage reverse osmosis filter - and by the way you can make your own distilled water at home - there's at least one maker out there who you can buy from - the thing will last about ten years... I guess then you could even live on rainwater..... out in the boonies with just your Vanagon.

A salt as a buffer??? Is that right???