Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:24:51 PDT
From:         Mark Dorm <mark_hb@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: South African bumpers fit 84?

I'd like to have a better idea what these bumpers look like - there different than the Carat bumpers aren't they.....

Don't think those brakes for 15 inch wheels will fit unless you have 15 inch wheels. I have heard that the side rear glass windows of SA vanagons are different - that they won't fit german made vanagons - which is a pity because they can open theirs (good for the heat.... - now I always think of Africa as being hot - but SA is closer to the south pole than the Sahara - so I don't know....).

What I'd like to know is can the blinker covers of the German made vanagons fit the wrap around lower grill of the SA vanagons.....? I would put projectzwo clear blinker covers in them....

So the SA bumpers are plastic??? The Carat where fiberglass.