Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:23:45 -0400
From:         Access Systems <accessys@SMART.NET>
Subject:      Re: [T2] Re: Murder Investigation - Kristin Ann Laurite
Comments: To: Hoop <webmaster@type2.com>
Comments: cc: type2@type2.com, vintagebus@type2.com, vanagon@vanagon.com

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Hoop wrote:

> Subject: [T2] Re: Murder Investigation - Kristin Ann Laurite

hmmmm, we don't have much, but maybe a reward fund, if no one claims it pass it off to her parents for the care of the dogs and safe disposal of her bus?????

I don't know, thinking out loud, sure wish there was something we could do?!

Bob [...] > > > Charlie Ford spoke to Kristin Laurite's family on the phone today. > > While several people on the lists/ng have spoken of sending > flowers/remembrances, and of course we want to do that for the very best > reasons, the family are not receptive to hearing from strangers over > this awful event. > > That is understandable given the horror of Kristin's murder, the > national publicity that is happening now and the fact that we are > complete strangers to them. We can greive for her in private without > upsetting the family further. > > Again, if you have ANY useful information on the killing of Kristin > Laurite please call Officer Cleve Keeling at (501) 354-2411. > > > --Ken Greasy Fingers Smearing Shabby Clothes > type2.com Webmaster > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- > To leave the list, send an UNSUBSCRIBE message to TYPE2-REQUEST@TYPE2.COM > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- >