Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Aug 2000 02:09:29 PDT
From:         Mark Dorm <mark_hb@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Is GEX Reputable

Well if no one liked them, they'd be out of business I suppose... I talked to two guys there and had a better feel for the second guy, but the first guy ruined it for them... ...and I don't like that they charge extra for an extended warranty, thats a circuit city tactic just to raise money, either you stand behind your work or you don't, no gimmicks please...

So how do you like you ratio rockers? did you get the chip too, they say you're supposed to have the chip if you get the ratio rockers..