Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:54:09 ADT
From:         Dan Landry <landry_skidd@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      with regards to carrying guns, NO VANAGON content
Comments: To: lee@TEES-N-YOU.COM

Remarks like this do not benefit the Vanagon List community. Also, these comments reinforce the gun-toting image of the all American bloke who shoots first and asks questions later. It's not a likeable American image. As seen in my travels through your country, it is an unjustified stereotype.

As a new member of the Vanagon List, I was hesitant to rebuke this post. However, I did not join the List to read NRA-like sound bites. Therefore, this is not a rebuttal with my views on personal firearms. This is a request that you do not post inflammatory comments that apply only to American society.

Daniel J Landry Bedford, Nova Scotia Canada

86 Westy

----Original Message Follows---- From: lee collins <lee@TEES-N-YOU.COM> Reply-To: lee collins <lee@TEES-N-YOU.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: [VB] Re: Murder Investigation - Kristin Ann Laurite Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:36:39 -0400

I'll bet if Kristen had a pistol in her van she would be with us today !!!!!