Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:36:53 EDT
From:         Jason Willenbrock <pooncerelli@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Cooking on the Road

chuck, i have never put together a recipe list but if there is interest with the list i could put together some recipes that get people away from the same ol thing on the road. one of my favorite things about camping in my westy is cooking. since i cook for a living, some of my ideas are simple some are pretty involved but they are all delicious and can easily be prepared in our vans. what are the same ol meals that you all are sick of on the road and what are dishes are interesting to you but never tried b/c you didn't know where to start? jason 82 westy 90 gl