Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:26:29 -0400
From:         "1980 VW Westfalia \"Pokey\"" <pokey@vanagon.org>
Subject:      Re: Fwd: speedo cluster for sale
Comments: cc: TSmith5041@aol.com

Check the archives: Don Oldenburg ELEVENHALF@aol.com posted a great walk through on August 20, 2000 12:50 PM. Or check out: http://www.pelicanparts.com/techarticles/Mult_gauge_repair/mult_gauge_repair .htm

Thanks, Chris Gronski Toronto, Ontario, '80 Westy "Pokey" '87 Chevrolet Sprint 5-Door '91 Pontiac Firefly Convertible

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Smith" <TSmith5041@aol.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 6:15 PM Subject: Fwd: speedo cluster for sale