Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 Aug 2000 04:28:18 -0500
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Let's not let this happen again if we can
Comments: To: Mark Dorm <mark_hb@HOTMAIL.COM>

Near as I can tell, her body was found around 7:30 PM sat. and if the last phone call was art 2PM, then she was murdered in broad daylight. It was very hot out that day and I can't imagine her getting any semblance of a nap in that heat(105 degrees or so). As far as the bumblefu$k Arkansas comment, I'll let that ride for now. This is a very busy rest stop since the Ark. Highway department closed the one at the 146 mile marker due to it becoming a hangout for homosexuals hitting on users of the rest stop, or so they say. From the Morrilton stop to Brinkley is over 90 miles and her next stop west bound would've been Ozark at the 39 or 40 mile marker.

A truck driver found the dogs wandering and called a phone number on one of the dog tags and the family member answering the phone immediately know something was very wrong. I believe there have been two other murders at this rest stop in the last 5 years, but then there have been murders at several others in the state as well.

Maybe it's time to start the chemical toilet thread again.....

DM &FS -----Original Message----- From: Mark Dorm <mark_hb@HOTMAIL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, August 31, 2000 3:15 AM Subject: Re: Let's not let this happen again if we can