Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Sep 2000 21:15:00 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Damned Radiator fan again..(87 Westy Syncro)
Comments: To: Bill Transue <thetrans@EARTHLINK.NET>

you should be able to get the fan to light up with only the female plug. One contact is ground. The other two are high and low speeds. Jump ground (almost certainly a brown wire) to either of the two others and you should get the fan turning.

Karl Wolz ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Transue" <thetrans@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 6:24 PM Subject: Damned Radiator fan again..(87 Westy Syncro)