Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 2 Sep 2000 12:08:03 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: FS: parting out '87 Vanagon GL
Comments: To: k1cajun <k1cajun@PIPELINE.COM>

Before you make a mistake, you might want to count to 10, or maybe even twenty.

If the van is otherwise in good shape, it's certainly worth more than what repairing the head leak will cost. Unless the interior of the head is severely pitted, you should be able to get it repaired for just a few hundred bucks.

Karl Wolz ----- Original Message ----- From: "k1cajun" <k1cajun@PIPELINE.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2000 9:46 AM Subject: FS: parting out '87 Vanagon GL