Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Sep 2000 13:09:36 -0700
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: good mechanics
Comments: To: Jonc <jonc@WEBGEARS.COM>

Jonc, Thanks for the tip on www.westfalia.org and the mechanics section of the message boards (took a while to find it)...

Really, it is a good resource... but the access is difficult in massage board format... please consider putting it up in a list format like the one at www.vanagon.com ... much easier to access and those of us doing long distance trips can just print the entire list out (though it would be nice to be able to select just certain states instead of printing the entire list) ... to print out your message board resource would take a ton of time... one post at a time :(

Thanks for what you have done, Bill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonc" <jonc@WEBGEARS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 11:44 AM Subject: good mechanics