Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Sep 2000 10:57:14 -1000
From:         Mick Kalber <hotlava@INTERPAC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Finding a Good Repair Shop
Comments: To: Mark Drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>

good points, mark. I have basically one choice here in Hilo... Bear's VW. Fortunately, Bear is a very nice guy and his shop does good, and, for the most part, reasonably priced service. At least they know what they're doing. There isn't even a VW dealership on this side of the island! But then, in some ways, maybe that's a good thing.

Mick Kalber 89 Syncro Westy "Daddy-O" Tropical Visions Video, Inc. 62 Halaulani Place Hilo, Hawaii 96720 ph. 808-935-5557 fax 808-935-0066 hotlava@interpac.net www.volcanoscapes.com