Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Sep 2000 21:53:55 -0400
From:         jhlauterbach <jhlauterbach@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: D.I.Y. R-134 Kit AC Recharge advice
Comments: To: David Del Ben <ddelben@AIRINTER.COM.AU>

On the earlier Vanagons, A/C was dealer installed and no high/low pressure safety switches were included. On my '84 I watch outlet duct temp versus outside ambient to monitor performance. For example today the outside air temp was in high 80s and outlet temp was in high 50s. This appears the norm with my system (Freeze 12 refrigerant). Whre would you put high/low pressure safety switches?

John Lauterbach Macon, GA ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Del Ben" <ddelben@AIRINTER.COM.AU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 7:07 PM Subject: Re: D.I.Y. R-134 Kit AC Recharge advice