Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Sep 2000 04:37:16 -0000
From:         John P <jmp@BT-PACIFIC.CO.NZ>
Subject:      Re: What about the Audi 5?
Comments: To: Mark Drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>

Mark, good to hear your views on the Audi conversion. I am about to start the same conversion on my Westy very soon. Will be putting in the KU series 2226cc engine, 138 HP and aprox the same torque.(probably not available in the US, this engine was standard from VW with no cat etc) Should push the van along quite well! Regards John. ----- Original Message ----- From: Mark Drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 3:52 AM Subject: What about the Audi 5?