Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Sep 2000 10:50:58 -0700
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: idle stabelizer control unit solution?
Comments: To: Jkpvw@AOL.COM

In all fairness... it's not just the time that it takes to put the idle stabilizer and the temp 2 sensor in... there could also be a couple of hours of testing just to determine that these were the parts needed... instead of throwing parts at it... which could cost even more if the wrong parts were thrown first :) ....

But I do wonder if the Temp 2 sensor by itself could have fixed the problem... I would ask for my old idle stabilizer and then when I got home I would take out the new one and plug the old one in to see if the Temp 2 sensor wasn't the only problem... then you cold keep the new idle stabilizer as a spare... make your mechanic buy it back from you... or sell it on the list...

Good Luck, Bill ----- Original Message ----- From: "- Jeff & Kim Prudhoe" <Jkpvw@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 9:03 PM Subject: idle stabelizer control unit solution?