Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Sep 2000 08:40:43 -0700
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: HELP with wiring VW foglight switch to Hella 500's in 85 Westy
Comments: To: "Anthony L. Mourkas" <frankenstein@TELPLUS.NET>

Also, I didn't mention it last night... and I don't see it in Anthony's post below... but don't forget to add a fuse if you get your power directly from the battery... probably any circuit you might tap off of at the main panel would already be fused.

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony L. Mourkas" <frankenstein@TELPLUS.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 7:48 AM Subject: Re: HELP with wiring VW foglight switch to Hella 500's in 85 Westy