Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Sep 2000 12:51:54 -0500
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Pop top color RESTORED!

OOPPs! Every once in a while I feel the need to explain when I post a message to the wrong list by accident. This post was in response a fellow on our ozark whitewater list who was practicing his Z-drag skills pulling an upside-down wheel barrow across his yard. His comment was that lots of folks were looking at him strangely as they drove by and hence my reply. I got in trouble for doing this once before and feet an explanation was in order. That's why they call me...

dimwitted Moose and Flying Squirrel -----Original Message----- From: Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@ipa.net> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Sunday, September 10, 2000 12:31 PM Subject: Re: Pop top color RESTORED!