Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:06:56 -0500
From:         Steve Sandlin <ssandlin@LCC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Logo keys

Hi, everybody. I've been swamped for requests for the logo keys. I do have more on order, and I'll honor the $13 price for them through midnight central time tonight. I'm still trying to respond to all the emails, so please bear with me. It seems that most people want them cut by code. As I stated in the original post, the offer was for duplication. I can cut them by code, however I will have to charge extra for it due to the extra steps and time the code cutting takes. I normally charge $8 additional for code cutting, regardless of the number of keys ordered. I'll back it down to $5 for these, because I want to get some of these out in the field. If we do it by code, it really helps to have a photocopy or scan of your existing key in case the lock has been rekeyed and the code number not changed. I do guarantee my code keys to be correct for the code specified, but if the lock has ever been rekeyed, it would be a shame to destroy a $13 key. I'll let everyone know who has ordered so far whether they are in the first batch, or will need to wait until the next group gets here. Thanks for the patience. You guys just overwhelmed me on this. Please let me know if you have any questions. Steve Sandlin http://www.steveslockshop.com '84 Wolfsburg Westy '79 Transporter '00 New Beetle