Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:51:33 -0700
From:         Jim Arnott <jrasite@EONI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Interesting Web Site Found- Vanagon Pro Manual
Comments: To: Derek Drew <derekdrew@RCN.COM>

If someone (like the site owner) wants to send me the images I'll Acrobat them and send them off to Tom for inclusion on the Vanagon.com website. Either that or put them somewhere where I can grab them all at once...

Jim Arnott WetWesties Union, OR

Mark Drillock wrote: > > DO NOT USE THIS SITE!! The owner of this site has asked that the Vanagon > list not access it yet until it is moved to a location where he will not > incur bandwidth charges. He is a list member and I presume he will speak > up when the time is right. > > Mark > Derek Drew wrote: > > That's funny. I can see my handwriting on the last page in the tools section. > > These are *my* manuals! > > This must be the result of my having sent the fuel injection manuals to our > Digitool pals and he or his son or something scanned in all these pages and > then sent the manuals back to me. The exciting thing there is that, not > only is there the Pro Training manual for changes to the 86 model year, but > also posted there are *two* professional training manuals for Digifant and > also a subsequent Digifant driveability notice that went out to the > dealers. To get to these hit the link to the Parent Directory. > > Good hunting Ken. These manuals are gold, and though it is tedious, I > actually recommend that all the pages be printed out and bound for future > reference by the serious Digifant owner. > > I wish I had some convenient way to save the pages to my hard drive in case > I am traveling just with the laptop some day. > > If someone figures out we can ftp from there, let me know.