Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:00:51 -0700
From:         Scott Catlin <SCatlin@REI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Brakes
Comments: To: "BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM" <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM>

I guess giving LESS power to the real might be all right, if tested and adjusted under safe circumstances. But giving more to the rear is bad, IMHO. My thought is that the factory got the ratio right the first time and unless you are building a Vanagon for special applications (off-road or track only) it would probably be best to let well enough alone.