Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:26:16 -0700
From:         Don Preston <donpre@MICROSOFT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Online manual - Most Excellent Idea

Okay, so I had a brainstorm. I think that I'm going to re-post all these in web-format. Give me a day or two and you'll all have nice clean looking (I hope ;->) web pages for these. Until then you can download the zip of pdf file from the web-site.

Lates,

Don

Good idea. I'll do that.

By the way Nils, where are you located in MS. I work over in building 41.

Lates,

Don

-----Original Message----- From: Nils Huebner Rain Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 3:47 PM To: Don Preston; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: RE: Re: Online manual - Most Excellent Idea

Since it isn't clear how long these might be available, could you zip up the files into one archive so that people could grab it all. Thanks.

N i l s R a i n

( 4 2 5 ) 7 0 3 - 1 3 4 6 n i l s h @ m i c r o s o f t . c o m

-----Original Message----- From: Don Preston Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 1:32 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Online manual - Most Excellent Idea

Well, I've setup a mirror of the manual. But I don't know how long I'll get away with it. Didn't someone said that they had a copy of Acrobat they could dump it to? Have a look here:

http://home.utah-inter.net/cybermage/vanagon

Don Preston Redmond, WA '87 Wolfie -Betsy-