Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 9 Sep 2000 06:37:54 +0100
From:         ysojb@MAIL.ARTHOFER.AT
Subject:      Re: Hottest product on the net...banned after 9/14/00
              [ezfil]
Comments: To: knksh@col.openway.com.co

NO, IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!!!

You can still get the "updated" Seven Steps to the "New" You -- How To Create A New Identity program!!! But after Thursday, the 14th, ...WE CANNOT SELL THIS PACKAGE!!!

You will never again get the opportunity to "get connected" with what we have to show you !!!

Get this new and powerful information before everyone is using it !!!

==> INCREDIBLE "FREE BONUS", SEE BELOW <==

"Seven Steps to the New You" -- How To Create A New Identity

It's true, in as little as just seven days you can have a new name, credit file, social security number, picture ID, and be able to apply for any major credit card !!!

Give yourself the benefits of a fresh NEW start in life with just seven steps in seven days.

Does this sound too good to be real? Continue reading.

FACT FROM FICTION => The picture ID you can get is NOT a fake ID, it is a valid state ID like any other photo ID. => The credit cards you can get are NOT fake or require any deposits, they are valid just like any other. => There is no laws against having two identities. => This information is for REAL and should be taken seriously.

Think you've seen this offer before? Think again, new U.S. laws AND the Freedom Of The Press, now allows us to reveal these secret loopholes previously available to only a select few in the U.S.

ACT NOW and get this INCREDIBLE BONUS absolutely FREE... The Second Chance Credit Manual - How to get all the credit you want and deserve!

If you have bad credit and you want to fix it, then this is for you!

=> 100% Legal => 100% Effective => 100% Guaranteed

The very latest guide to creating a new credit file with a brand new number. Full details guide you every step of the way, and explain exactly what you are doing and why. DON'T WAIT YEARS for negative items to come off your credit report. All you need to know is spelled out in clear, detailed directions.

WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT THIS OFFER? (Copied word-for-word from the customer's letter.)

"You people are crazy exposing this kinda info to the public, but thanks guys, your program really saved me!" -- A. Randazzo, NY

"A new ID, yeah right, but I was desperate so I took a chance and ordered your steps program. I gotta say that I got more than my money's worth from this deal." -- T.C. Perez, TX

"It's the best $50 bucks I ever spent. I would have paid five times that for what your new you packet allowed me to do!!!" -- K. Waterbury, CA

Have you heard enough? Are you now ready to accept the great life and opportunities that a new identity can provide?

We want everyone who truly needs this to be able to have it. If you're serious about changing your life, you MUST ACT NOW!!! As we've stated above, we will most likely be forced to stop distributing this information very soon.

==> INCREDIBLE "FREE BONUS", SEE BELOW <==

Don't loose your opportunity for a second chance, get your confidential identity package and Second Chance Credit Manual NOW, before it's too late!!!

We've sold this package for $50 before, but only to our personal contacts. From this week, up until this Saturday March 25th, we will be selling our Seven Steps To The New You Program for only $29.95 (USD)

Payment Options: [ ] Cash [ ] Money Order [ ] Amex Travelers Cheque [ ] Check -- mailed or faxed -- Fax check to: 1-303-265-9975 1-507-242-4765 1-530-884-4806

We guarantee that your order will be priority processed so that you can have this package within 24 hours!!!*** (*** Orders sent via email only. Allow 7 to 10 days for check to clear) Otherwise shipping is 10 business days.

FAX YOUR ORDER TONIGHT!!!

CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!

You can fax us your check. Paste your check to the bottom of the completed order form then fax it to: 1-303-265-9975 1-507-242-4765 1-530-884-4806

If you fax a check, there is no need for you to send the original check. We will draft up a new check, with the exact information from your original check. If your check is a dark color sometimes they do notfax clearly. If this is the case please write down the numbers at the bottom of the check. Thanks. (***There will be a $20.00 charge for all returned checks***)

All checks will be held for bank clearance. (7 to 10 business days) Make payable to: GM

Or, you can mail your order to: KMM 3244 Three Bars Rd. St. George, UT 84790

= = => ORDER FORM STARTS HERE <= = =

Authorization: nu0911

Total amount: $29.95

Today's Date:_______________

Your Email Address:____________________________________ (** Required if you want an email formatted copy sent to you.) TO ENSURE ACCURACY, PLEASE TYPE OR CLEARLY SPELL YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN: _______________________________

DISCLAIMER: The seller of this information WILL NOT be held legally responsible for what the purchaser might choose to use this information.

Remove your address automatically, access the website below. Should you access this remove service link and the site has been shut down, it is because someone actually complained about this service!!! If this is the case, sorry for the inconvenience. http://sede.aecoc.es%647key=removeremoveindex=ixbtl730iq%403522794361/~joeb/remove/21268.htm