Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 23 Sep 2000 13:18:22 -0700
From:         Scott De Santi <scooter061@AOL.COM>
Subject:      A file from Scott

An Xdrive user has shared a file with you!

Volks,

I guess the scrolling desktop program I have has dissappeared of the shareware radar screens. This link is to my copy of the program on my X-drive folder. I hope this works for y'all.

Scott De Santi Vanagon 2WD (Wobbly Bus) Anchorage, Alaska

This shared file will be available to you on the Web for seven (7) days. You don't need to be an Xdrive user to view this file. Just click the link below to download or view the file from the Web:

http://www.xdrive.com/share/969740248312SVubpYNFpmF0tI5r0ZEL

You must be connected to the Internet and have a Web browser on your computer to use this link.

Make Xdrive your free hard drive on the Internet. Try it today! SIGN UP NOW!=> http://www.xdrive.com/promo/sharefile?referee=5113324

Note: If you have difficulty downloading the file, the person who shared the file with you may have deleted, renamed or moved it. Also, some e-mail applications break long addresses at the end of the line. If you are having problems connecting, verify that you have copied the entire address (above) into the address bar of your browser.