Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 23 Sep 2000 20:57:24 -0400
From:         jhlauterbach <jhlauterbach@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Youngest Vanagons are now 10 years old
Comments: To: ThingGuy@AOL.COM

If one were looking for one of the youngest non-Westy Vanagons, what would one look for? were the last ones all Synchros?

John Lauterbach Macon, GA '84 DL ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Lashley" <ThingGuy@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 12:39 AM Subject: Youngest Vanagons are now 10 years old