Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:54:46 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <inua@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Supercharger
Comments: To: Angus Gordon <agordon@BRIGHT.NET>

Like I said, it was way back in my aviation days. 40 years ago. and I haven't seen one of those engines since about that time. You are probably correct...Wright instead of P&W. 18 instead of 36 cyl. But they all had near syrup buckets for pistons. Basically big engine, lots of cylinders, and a power recovery system off the exhaust. I'm pretty certain there were three turbines. It was some setup.

John Rodgers 88GL Driver with more Senior Moments than I care to think about.