Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:31:04 -0700
From:         Rennie Wible <volksdragon@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      FS: 2 84 Vanagons

With the purchase of my new syncro, I now must depart with my daily driver, and another vanagon I just purchased (or sleep in them!).

First the daily driver. I have owned this one for about 5 months and bought it from the original owner. He came into the dealer and traded it in for a new Mountaineer, ? It doesn't leak a drop and runs great. I put in a new Dealer clutch, German rotors, German drums, German wheel cylinders, Dealer rear shoes, ATE front pads, and an ATE clutch slave cylinder. It was originally 2-tone blue, but has since been repainted the upper, lighter blue color throughout. It has 135K miles, but had a factory engine installed 2 years ago. I even installed a new windshield and Dealer seal. This vanagon is ready to go anywhere and is very complete. $2500. I have pics and can email on request.

The other vanagon is a 9 passenger. 1/3 - 2/3 front seat and full middle and rear seats. I have not seen one of these in quite a while. A customer drove it

in claiming it was gutless. After telling him it needed a head, he settled on another car and traded it in. It does run, but it needs some work. It has a dent on the left side, just in front of the rear wheel well and a little window rust, but is not bad. It is light blue with a cream white upper. It is $800 now, but the more work I do to it, the more it will be. Please grab it now and spare me the work! Again, pics are available to email.

I also have some parts from a strip I did on a 80/81 vanagon. Dash Instrument cluster Westy luggage rack Heater control pipes behind the dash Sliding door Rear hatch Turn signal assemblies Front grille 2 Rear closets

These items are on a 'make offer' price. The parts I have had for almost 5 years now and I am ready to deal. Send me an offer. I can ship any of these items from work.

Rennie VolksDragon@earthlink.net Los Angeles

61 crew cab 65 convertible 84 vanagons (for sale) 86 syncro 93 fox