Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:52:30 -0700
From:         Curtis Long <jclong@JPS.NET>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] Westy Water Filler Solution!
Comments: To: Syncro <Syncro@egroups.com>

Ah Ha!! Thanks Bill, I was wondering where I could get a collapsible water jug of at least 5 gallons to go with my new propane hot shower from Zodi. Zodi says you can pump right out of the creek or lake, but then that puts your shower within 6 feet of the source and that means your soapy shower water ends up back in the stream or lake.

I have determined I can take a great hot shower on 5 gallons or less, but who wants to pack an empty or full 5 gallon jug when you have all those other gadgets and toys taking up floor / storage space??

Zodi ??? oh yes, take a look: http://www.zodi.com/ The shower is great, but so far, I think the shower hut takes a little too much effort to set up.... I'll know better after a little more practice.

Curt Long Maple Valley, WA 90 GL Syncro Westy 87 GL Syncro Westy 71 Riviera VW CAmper (Custom 2017cc Engine)