Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Oct 2000 20:43:34 -0400
From:         Bradley Flubacher <flubach@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: Complaint concerning Bus Depot

Well, after reading a bit further, I'll also interject that I see no reason to ever be abusive to any call taker. This is always counter-productive, and is as good as shooting yourself in the foot. I've been on the receiving end of those calls more times than I'd like to be, and I try to be as careful as I can not to upset whoever I deal with. It is for the reason that I was so personally upset to overhear the comments made about me as the call was being handed off to who I asked for. As innocent as the comment may have been, I have been on the opposite side of the counter, and know what the implications are. Every business has their list of "PITA" customers. I can name a few.

Unfortunately, product and service oriented businesses are _always_ more likely to hear the negative comments rather than the positive ones. For this reason, I did my best to explain to every call taker and to Ron himself that I've only ever had positive experiences except to the rash of mis-sent parts, and long waits between. Also, it was unfortunate that I was involved in an account crediting mix-up, but the fact remains. I feel a bit more uneasy with ALL mail order business as a result.

I certainly hope that my comments aren't taken as at all negative. Bus Depot is still the first place I look to benchmark prices.

Brad