Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:52:02 -0400
From:         Melvin Mudgett-Price <mprice@ACMEX.COM>
Subject:      Pro Training Manual CD and copyright issues

To Bob and anyone else considering going down this road.

If you have an issue with copyright infringement then you don't have to download the archive or order the CD. You have a choice. This doesn't have to turn into a long winded discussion, the San Francisco courts are producing enough hot air for us all to stay warm for the winter, even if your heater blower isn't up to par.

It's not like I am trying to make any money here at 2 dollars a CD. All I'm doing is trying to help out other list members who have done the same for me numerous times in the last 3 months.

For everyone else, download or order away and I'll see you on Napster.

Melvin Mudgett-Price

[text/html]