Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Oct 2000 05:49:04 -0400
From:         James Creech <jacreech@VISUALLINK.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tar on carpet
Comments: To: "Carrington, Tom" <TCarrington@RELITECH.COM>

Speaking of fouled up carpet, can the front carpetting be removed and cleaned in any way more thoroughly than spot cleaning? Is anyone familiar with any kind of commercial cleaning process?

Jim Creech 87 Westy

----- Original Message ----- From: Carrington, Tom <TCarrington@RELITECH.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 12:05 AM Subject: Re: Tar on carpet