Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 8 Oct 2000 23:00:11 EDT
From:         Gary McEachern <glmce@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Headlight Adjusters and Parts CD
Comments: To: dcates1@HOME.COM

From ETKA illustration #138-05 for an 87 Vanagon

The adjuster for the high beam is 255 941 141B

The horizontal adjuster for the main beam is 255 941 141C The vertical adjuster for the main beam is 191 941 297

Gary

----Original Message Follows---- From: Tom and Dana Cates <dcates1@HOME.COM> Reply-To: Tom and Dana Cates <dcates1@HOME.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: [VANAGON] Headlight Adjusters and Parts CD Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 19:59:57 -0400

I am trying to put together a list of parts to order from the BD.

I have the EKTA, but no matter which program I try it will not install on my miniature monitor. I have tried winspace and scrolldesk but neither will allow me to achieve the necessary screen resolution. If anyone knows a way around this I would be grateful for the information.

There are three different white plastic/metal screw headlight location adjusters on the later model square headlight Vanagons. I went to the Dealer; and aside from not having their parts department open on Saturday, they are ignorant as well and could not tell me the p/n's or guarantee that I would even get the correct parts. But they would accept my money in advance.

Does anybody know these three part numbers?

Tom and Dana Cates Asheville, NC 83 Air-cooled Westfalia, 'Hammurabi' http://www.fullmoonbusclub.com/ A.I.R.S.