Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:44:23 -0400
From:         ed <edevinney@BIGFOOT.COM>
Subject:      Re: AUDI V6 IN WESTY?

NO NEED TO SHOUT! HIT THE CAPS LOCK KEY AGAIN TO TURN IT OFF!

Raimund Fuessner, who's on the list IIRC, did just this. http://volksweb.relitech.com/rfeussner/bushomeeng.htm

Think also 1.8T.

ed

"(Christopher j. Pierce)" wrote: > > DO ANY OF YOU GURUS OUT THERE HAVE ANY INFO ON THE FEASABILITY OF THE AUDI V6 > (92 AND UP) AS A POWER PLANT.??? > I WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE MY BOXER AND I HAVE ACCESS TO THE V6 IN ANY > CONFIGURATION ,YEAR, ETC. I WOULD LIKE TO PUT ONE IN BOTH MY '87 SYNCRO WESTY > (LESTER) AND MY PARTNERS '87 WESTY WOLFS. > WE BOTH BELEIVE (BEING AUDI CONNOSEUIRS) THAT THE V6 AS A POWERPLANT WOULD BE > SMOOTH AND QUIET LIKE THE BOXER, YET WITH TWICE THE POWER AND PLENTY OF > TORQUE, AS WELL AS THE FUEL EFFICIENCY FACTOR. WE ALSO KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY. > > COMMENTS AND CRITICISMS? > > CHRIS > 87 WESTY 4X4 (LESTER) > have you ever walked around inside your westy without the roof up? It is like > the being at lester corp. in > Being John Malcovitch, great movie!