Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:12:31 -0700
From:         Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Need help with old gasket removal (Thanks)
Comments: To: Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@YAHOO.COM>

For those times you need to look around corners, I would advise anyone that doesn't have one, to get an inspection mirror, a 1" diam. mirror on a telescoping rod with a magnetic pickup on the other end. Invaluable. Jerry ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Johnson" <sjohnso2000@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 7:45 AM Subject: Re: Need help with old gasket removal (Thanks)