Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 15 Oct 2000 23:05:18 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Coolant leak followed by the ox sensor and altenator lights
              glowing.
Comments: To: Finrun@AOL.COM

My guess, and it only that, is that your water pump is about to seize. That would account for the two lights lighting up, as in the alternator belt is not turning. Driving any distance in this condition is most definitely not a good thing. Without coolant circulating through the engine, it builds up heat quite fast!

Karl Wolz ----- Original Message ----- From: "Finn Runyon" <Finrun@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2000 6:26 PM Subject: Coolant leak followed by the ox sensor and altenator lights glowing.