Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:48:01 -0700
From:         mike miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1st SF Bay Area tail gate party
Comments: To: BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM

Well, BenT got part of it right, I was second from the far end. You can tell by the god like handsomeness that shines through. It's not all that accurate though, Roadcow's camera really loved me. But then they all do. I'm really only semi-god like handsome.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Benjamin Tan" <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 11:58 AM Subject: Re: 1st SF Bay Area tail gate party