Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 21 Oct 2000 21:33:20 -0700
From:         David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>
Subject:      Re: twice the cold beer!
Comments: To: Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>

Bill, Isn't multiple bottles or cans of a fizzy wheat / barley / hops / malt beverage still beer... just like many of them there woolly things are still sheep? Or is this just a Canadian thing? In Canada we consider the Westie fridge is too small to carry beer - that's why they invented Coleman coolers - you can easily stuff 24 or so cans of beer in there along with some ice and they'll stay cold for days! Good choice on the cans though, much more environmentally friendly - if you drop a can on the ground it doesn't break and hurt someone of some animal and if you tip the canoe over (due to too much beer!?), unopened beer (or is it beers) will float and not make it a totally miserable day.

David Marshall