Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:06:15 EDT
From:         Sylvain B <sylvain1960@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: looking for a thief

I live in Montreal, Quebec. There is a blue vanagon in my appartment parking lot driven by a very discrete woman in her 40-50... I did not see her pit bull though... :))) I will surely keep a look... I can get her licence plate number if needed. If you want to contact me, e-mail me at sylbelanger@hotmail.com

Sylvain Bélanger Montreal, Quebec sylbelanger@hotmail.com