Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:42:34 -0700
From:         Juli Tallino <jtallino@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      trip to LA.....Not

Hi, Had a great time at Phaedra's Vanagoon Tailgate party, lots of great vans and their drivers. Bought kwikrails for my thule rack at the RV place in Richmond and got them on that day 'cuz I needed to put my kayak on top for the move to LA.....left Sunday morning and got about 70 miles out of town when my engine overheated and I had to be flat bedded back to Oakland. He's still sitting in my driveway, hopefully with the kayak still on top. I had to quickly make plane reservations to make a 4 pm Monday appt. in LA, I fly back tomorrow afternoon and have it towed to my mechanic. I just had it checked out a few weeks ago and checked all the fluids before the trip. Hopefully it's nothing too major, but that Subaru engine is looking mighty good about now!!! :) Later, Juli '84 Westy "Horace the Horrible"