Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:24:16 -0400
From:         James Creech <jacreech@VISUALLINK.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tiico conversion
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

David, I have only been reading this list for about 2 months and I already know you are a great source of VW and other arcane knowledge, creative thinker, and most generous with your time (as are many others). But where do you come up with these fascinating tidbits, like the no. of ships lost in storms? Is this stuff in your head? I am concurrently impressed, entertained, and edified. At some point in time we should consider a manageable way to share brief bio's among list members - would be interesting I think.

Thanks, Jim Creech 87 Westy too recently owned to name Winchester VA

----- Original Message ----- From: David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 2:02 PM Subject: Re: Tiico conversion