Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:21:49 -0700
From:         Dana Morphew <kadm@PUGETSOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: Power Steering Used as Manual Steering

OK...good. Thanks David and Don for the counsel. I will look for the pump mount, pump, get the reservoir mounted, and run with power steering.

-Dana- > > >The easiest thing to do get a power steering pump setup from a 2.0L Audi 80/90 engine with the code "3A" is it uses the same power steering pump as the Vanagon and it will be a "plug and play" event. Other VW pumps will also work you will just have to get the ends of the PS lines changed to >match. >

David Marshall

Fast Forward Autobahn Sport Tuning 4356 Quesnel Hixon Road Quesnel BC Canada V2J 6Z3 mailto:info@fastforward.ca http://www.fastforward.ca >Phone: (250) 992 7775 FAX: (250) 992 1160 >