Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:24:38 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Bios
Comments: To: Skyraider0113@CS.COM

This has been a bit of a recurring theme. I have all of the info given me last year and earlier this year. At the time there were some concerns about security and giving out personal info, so the project was pretty much shelved.

Some suggestions were offered as to ways to either make the site secure or encrypt the info. I'm not really computer literate enough to understand the suggestions.

I'm personally willing to give out my info to the list, and would certainly be willing to give a hand to anyone in need in the Phoenix area.

The personal information profiles did not include an actual bio, but perhaps this would be a good idea.

If anyone wants the database I currently have, you are welcome to it, providing that no one who has given me info had a problem with that.

Karl Wolz ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Semko" <Skyraider0113@CS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 7:11 PM Subject: Re: Bios