Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Oct 2000 06:02:22 -0400
From:         puzerewski <puzerewski@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Hydroflame suit- Totally erroneous information
Comments: To: "Samuel L. Walters" <slwalters@EARTHLINK.NET>

Here is an idea......install a $10 carbon monoxide detector and feel safe.................................

Adam Puzerewski 81 westy 74 beetle 86 cabrio Vanagon Partsmobiles ----- Original Message ----- From: "Samuel L. Walters" <slwalters@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 4:12 AM Subject: Re: [VANAGON] Hydroflame suit- Totally erroneous information