Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Oct 2000 22:19:54 -0500
From:         "James S. Cohen" <jscohen@SPRYNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Headlight improvements IMHO
Comments: To: Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>

Well,

Yes and no.

They DO keep the keep the stock look. BUT, the Euro H-4s are being sold by Fastforward for US$330 JUST FOR THE PAIR OF LIGHTS! And then what happens if one gets busted??? OUCH.

You can buy an SA Grille, AND round headlights for that amount or less. Plus, the round lights have a MUCH better light pattern, even better than the H4s.

So, if you need to keep the look of the stock lights, the best improvement is the Euro H4 conversion.

James