Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:26:03 +0100
From:         Calle Fallberg <calle.fallberg@SWIPNET.SE>
Subject:      SV:      Reaching the end . . .
Comments: To: Jonathan Lee <jrlee@MAILANDNEWS.COM>

Hi Jon !

Just by ASKING this list what to do I think your choice is made already - or ...... As I see it you could decide NOT to buy the Vanagon and regret it for the rest or your life OR buy it - and regret that for the rest of your life. But if you decide to buy them both - witch is a darn good idea - and fix the Vanagon, you will probably get one of the most entertaining cars youŽll have in your life, with all its bad habits added as "freebies" ! If you buy the Plymouth or any of those other vehicles you mentioned youŽll only have transportation....... Oh, BTW, forget the Beetle, they look cool but are poor in handling, bad when inner space/ size are concidered and downright lousy in safety - even if the one I had - a -52 - always started even on the coldest winters day and got quite warm inside from the heat I produced when scraping the ice off the INSIDE of the windows :p Best of luck whatever you decide, and please let us share your experiences with the Vanagon ;)

Calle -88 Vanagon AND a Ford Escort Paneltruck until the Vanagon is in "perfect" shape again Mullhyttan, Sweden