Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Nov 2000 07:39:56 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Comments: To: Sersote@AOL.COM

A two ton floor jack is real nice for working on the van at home, but doesn't help much with a flat tire on the road! I've seen a few jacks in wrecking yard vans, and that is probably a good place to start looking. You might find an owner's manual there, too.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul M. Hillbish" <Sersote@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 7:18 AM