Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Nov 2000 19:04:53 -0500
From:         Joe Romas <jromas@COLUMBUS.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: I'm in trouble again....fuel tank leak
Comments: To: rhill@ANIMAL.MYLINK.NET

Ron

Did you stop at the click or really fill it up like you said? Had mine down 2 weekends ago and I'm not really impressed with engineering of the whole mess mess under there and I too filled it way up, the second time I stopped at the second click.

Joe ----- Original Message ----- From: <rhill@ANIMAL.MYLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2000 6:04 PM Subject: I'm in trouble again....fuel tank leak